|What tunes are you sweating to? Credit: stefan.eissing|
The list is eclectic. It has some of my personal favorites (so what if I've only blasted them on the run and haven't tried them at the gym yet?). It has some beats that are perfect for pumping up the adrenaline. And it's easily my highest ranked list of 2012.
So what are we so excited to download and listen to in December? Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred.
- Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble - 77 BPM
- Avicii - Silhouettes - 129 BPM
- The Script & Will.I.Am - Hall of Fame - 87 BPM
- One Direction - Kiss You - 90 BPM
- Calvin Harris & Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing - 127 BPM
- Ludacris, Usher & David Guetta - Rest of My Life - 129 BPM
- Flo Rida - I Cry - 126 BPM
- Fun. - Some Nights - 110 BPM
- Bingo Players - Cry (Just a Little) - 128 BPM
- PSY & MC Hammer - Gangnam Style / 2 Legit 2 Quit - 131 BPM
Photo grabbed from stefan.eissing at flickr.