|Beat, ba-beat, ba-ba-ba beat. Let's fuel that workout! Credit|
This month's list has something for everyone. You'll find a hit that is so popular it earned a spot on the Today Show one morning ("Gangnam Style"), comeback (by Christina Aguilera) and crossover (by Scissors Sisters) singles, and a song popularized by a Kia commercial ("In My Mind"). Dragonette, a group that's not a household name, came in with the month's top track, which isn't from the Top 40, meaning it reached its rank through sheer awesomeness--Run Hundred's words, not mine, even though my slightly odd musical tastes find it pretty good. And one of my personal favorites of late (thank you 101.9), One Republic's "Feel Again," is also a hit--I love it for running.
Keep reading for October's list of top songs, according to votes placed at Run Hundred, the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Dragonette - Let It Go - 131 BPM
- Christina Aguilera - Your Body - 104 BPM
- OneRepublic - Feel Again - 70 BPM
- Dierks Bentley - 5-1-5-0 - 118 BPM
- PSY - Gangnam Style - 134 BPM
- Maroon 5 - One More Night - 93 BPM
- Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses - 127 BPM
- Flo Rida - Whistle (Disfunktion Remix) - 128 BPM
- Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl & Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Axwell Remix) - 127 BPM
- Enrique Iglesias & Sammy Adams - Finally Found You - 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com where you can browse song selections by genre, tempo and era to find what best fits your workout routine.
What songs have you recently added to your workout playlist? What songs do you have to hear while you work out?