Weather got you down? Tired of slogging away on the treadmill to the same old tunes? Opting out of bundling up for the outdoor runs (that would be me)? Maybe it's your workout playlist that needs a few trade outs to get you motivated. But if you're like me, remember I'm the one who keeps songs on her running playlist for years, you might not know where to start.
Run Hundred comes to the rescue again this month, releasing its list of top 10 workout songs for February. With the Grammy Awards arriving this weekend, and several artists performing at the music show, it seemed all too perfect to download a round now, watch the Grammys and download another round on Monday for a fully loaded playlist. That and I need to get reacquainted with some of the artists up for awards (like Adele).
Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred, the web's most popular workout music site.
- Flo Rida - Good Feeling (Jaywalker Remix) - 127 BPM
- Jay Sean & Nicki Minaj - 2012 (It Ain't The End) - 126 BPM
- Cobra Starship & Sabi - You Make Me Feel... (Felix Leiter Remix) - 127 BPM
- Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watching Me - 129 BPM
- Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (R3hab Club Remix) - 128 BPM
- Train - Drive By - 123 BPM
- Adele - Set Fire To The Rain - 109 BPM
- Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera & Mac Miller - Moves Like Jagger (Remix) - 128 BPM
- Outasight - Tonight Is The Night - 120 BPM
- Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like a Love Song (DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Club Remix) - 130 BPM
Even if these songs don't float your boat, as was my case last month when I didn't recognize a hit by artist and title alone, you can find more--and hear March's contenders--by searching through Run Hundred's database of workout songs.
What's currently playing on your workout playlist?
Photo grabbed from Andrew Stawarz at flickr.