According to Run Hundred's founder Chris Lawhorn, this list previews some of the albums coming out this winter, with their singles being spotlighted now. For once, it's not a huge surprise to me because I think this is the first time where I recognize, and want to listen to, most of the songs. With the colder weather, I've been at the gym more--taking more classes that regularly use these beats to energize the workouts.
Here's the full list:
- Justin Bieber & Nicki Minaj - Beauty and a Beat - 129 BPM
- Tegan & Sara - Closer - 138 BPM
- Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - 125 BPM
- The Ready Set - Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) - 125 BPM
- One Direction - Live While We're Young - 125 BPM
- Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven - 146 BPM
- Alex Clare - Too Close - 126 BPM
- Swedish House Mafia & John Martin - Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) - 128 BPM
- Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) - 125 BPM
- Ke$ha - Die Young - 128 BPM
Check out these songs, or search for more, in the free database at RunHundred.com. And if you subscribe to the site, you can vote on your favorites to help shape the rankings for next month.
What tunes have you recently added to your workout playlist?
Photo grabbed from Andrew Stawarz at flickr.