|Celebrate women's running at the Miles and Trials premiere.|
Tonight, runners, film fans and anyone who's curious can catch a glimpse of Miles and Trials, the project Shulik has been pouring herself into for more than two years. A trailer of the documentary will premiere at the Indie Incubator Film Festival. Held at Mother's Bar at 26 W. Division, the doors open at 8 p.m. for this free event. Not only do you get to watch highlights of Miles and Trials, which is expected to be released in full during summer 2012, but you can also check out the rest of the film festival. All of the films showcased at the festival are up for the "Best of the Fest" award, which is decided by a judge's panel and awards $250 to its winner.
Need more reason to attend? Maybe these can persuade you:
- You're a fan of women's running. And even if you're not, maybe you will be after reading more about Miles and Trials here.
- You want to support women's running.
- Mother's is a short walk from the Lakefront Path where many of us find ourselves running, especially on a nice, not-too-hot night like tonight. And you don't have to run home because it's also close to the Red Line.
- You're all for watching unique films.
- When else can you watch movies for free? It doesn't happen often.
Photo grabbed from lululemon athletica at flickr.com.