|Radio tunes are tops for April. Credit: nedrichards|
If a song is a radio hit, apparently it's been downloaded for workout pleasure this month. Take Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Madonna, all of whom released singles we hear regularly on the radio. There's something about those hits that makes us want to move, whether it's on the treadmill, on the trail or in a class.
But this month's hit aren't all about pop divas, country, dubstep and hip-hop also made the cut, per the votes placed at Run Hundred. Here's the full list:
- Katy Perry - Part Of Me - 128 BPM
- Nicki Minaj - Starships - 123 BPM
- J. Cole - Work Out - 93 BPM
- Madonna - Girl Gone Wild - 133 BPM
- Skrillex & Sirah - Bangarang - 109 BPM
- Carrie Underwood - Good Girl - 130 BPM
- Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music - 131 BPM
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - 120 BPM
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - 124 BPM
- Far East Movement & Justin Bieber - Live My Life - 129 BPM
What songs are you listening to this month?
Photo grabbed from nedrichards at flickr.