The weather's getting warmer, the days are growing longer, our training schedules are becoming more defined as those races we signed up for months ago are looming closer. I don't know about you, but that means a little switch up to the old workout playlist. Maybe it's because my old list reminds me of indoor workouts and I'm ready to transition outside, or maybe it's because I'm ready to push the pace and increase my current beats per minute that get me moving.
Run Hundred shared its top songs for March according to votes placed at its website, the most popular workout music site online. One of the songs is already on my playlist, added after I heard it on Grey's Anatomy so for once I feel less clueless about hits other exercisers are listening to. As for the list, here are the 10 hits Run Hundred found for March.
- Lady GaGa - Marry The Night (Afrojack Remix) - 132 BPM
- Allstar Weekend - Dance Forever - 125 BPM
- Rihanna - You Da One (Almighty Radio Remix) - 129 BPM
- Breathe Carolina - Blackout (Wideboys Remix) - 128 BPM
- Flo Rida & Sia - Wild Ones - 129 BPM
- Fun. & Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 92 BPM
- Snow Patrol - Called Out In The Dark - 121 BPM
- Steve Aoki & Rivers Cuomo - Earthquakey People - 128 BPM
- Madonna, Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - Give Me All Your Luvin' - 147 BPM
- The Wanted - Glad You Came - 127 BPM
What songs are you listening to this month?
Photo grabbed from Andrew Stawarz at flickr.