Whether you already shopped to your heart's--and your wallet's--content on Black Friday or your holiday shopping is just getting started now that the family's cleared out of town, you're not going to want to skip the biggest online shopping day of the year. How can you go wrong with shopping in your pajamas, not worrying about what time the stores open and close, not complaining about your aching feet from standing in line (plus no line to begin with), and zero distractions like bumping into your neighbor or fighting over the last must-have item (at least online you don't know if you're nabbing it from someone)? You really can't, especially if you already bought your gifts and now you need retail therapy for yourself. Not only is today Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year, but you're also bound to find something for everyone on your list and with savings, too. Here are some of the deals I dug up:
- Skirt Sports. Save up to 60 percent on select items like the Tri Tank or the Gym Girl Ultra. And if you spend more than $125, you'll get your gifts without spending a penny on shipping, otherwise it's a flat $7.95.
- Onlineshoes.com. Need a new pair of running shoes to get you through the winter? Spend $100 or more on non-outlet items at this shoe site and you'll save $25 on your purchase if you enter the code CYBER at step 3 of checkout. Some brands and styles don't apply but you'll have to check the site for those details.
- Under Armour. Brr, it's getting cold outside and you're stuck hunting for more layers to keep the frostbite and chill out on your runs. That's where Under Armour's ColdGear comes in handy: lots of options for tops, bottoms and base layers, and plenty of colors too. And now you can order with free shipping--but it ends today. Use the code UAGIFT when you check out to get the savings.
- Injinji. Some people swear by these socks with individual toe holes, calling them the perfect running socks especially for when the mileage adds up. Score some of these blister blockers at their online store for 15 percent off today--no coupon needed either.
- TriJungle.com. Time to restock that triathlon gear after using it all season long. You can save 20 percent today at TriJungle.com by entering THANKS20 at checkout. And the good news is that even if you don't finish all your shopping today, the deal is still good tomorrow.
- SwimOutlet.com. Want some swimsuits that total two or three for the regular price of one? That's what you'll find today at SwimOutlet.com where savings are up to 80 percent off. So it's on the clearance rack, but you can search by style, color and brand and still score plenty of swim favorites.
- Adidas. Whether you're running and training this winter or need to stock up on gear you destroyed over the last season, you'll save through tomorrow at shopadidas.com. Not only do you get free shipping, but you can also save 30 percent on clothing.
- The North Face. La Nina is dumping snow in ski country already and if you're hoping to get out there sometime this winter and need some warm outerwear, you can find it online at The North Face. Forget the crowds or lack of selection at the retail store and score free shipping at the online one.